Crunchy Greasy Beefy Potato Tacos.
You can cook Crunchy Greasy Beefy Potato Tacos using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Greasy Beefy Potato Tacos
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 3 of red potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/3 cup of beer… I prefer budweiser.
- It’s 12 of corn tortillas.
- It’s 1 of salt to your liking.
- It’s 1 of pepper to your liking.
- Prepare 1 of meat seasoning, your favorite and as much to your liking.
- It’s 1 of garlic salt to your liking.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cilantro.
- You need 1 of cooking oil.
Crunchy Greasy Beefy Potato Tacos step by step
- Brown your chopped onions over medium heat in a large pan.
- As your onions brown, peel and chop your potatoes. Cut them into small chunks, not too thick..
- Add your potatoes and ground beef to your onions. Add your salt, pepper, meat seasoning, garlic, and cilantro. Blend well. Continue to stir frequently until your meat is evenly browned..
- As the meat starts to soften and break down, add your beer. Your meat won't be completely browned yet, that's ok..
- Once meat is completely browned, Cover and let simmer on low heat for 15 minutes..
- Uncover and make sure your potatoes are cooked through and evenly..
- Remove from heat. Now for your tacos..
- Add oil to frying pan over medium heat. Add enough to fill the entire bottom and be about 1/4" deep..
- Warm your tortillas for a few seconds over medium heat, 1 at a time as your filling them. The heat will soften them making them easier to bend into a shell without cracking..
- Once your oil is nice and hot, one at a time, fill each tortilla with 2 spoon fulls of your potato meat mix. Add them to your oil, and let fry on both sides till they're a nice golden brown color… I like to put 3 tacos in at a time so I can make sure they cook nice and even, that way I can monitor each one. They can brown pretty quickly depending on how high your heat is..
- As you remove them from the pan, lay the tacos on a paper towel covered plate. Thw paper towel will absorb some of the grease. You can even pat the sides of each taco to remove more grease..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.