Crunchy fried chicken Wings.
You can have Crunchy fried chicken Wings using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchy fried chicken Wings
- Prepare 1 of raw chicken wings thawed I use about 8-10 per person.
- Prepare 48 oz of vegetable oil or canola.
- Prepare 1 of stick butter of your preference.
- Prepare 16 oz of bottle of your favorite buffalo wing sauce.
Crunchy fried chicken Wings step by step
- Heat oil to 350°F..i used a pot.
- Pat wings as dry as possible before cooking.
- Slowly drop in each chicken wing separately being careful not to splash oil to avoid burns..
- Cook for about 12 minutes remove from oil and let rest about 10 minutes.
- Pat them dry one last time and fry for about 8 more minutes or until golden brown and at proper temperature.
- In a large Container mix bottle of buffalo sauce with melted stick of butter..toss your wings in it when they are done and enjoy!!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.