Mikey's Five Minute Meatball Sub.
You can have Mikey's Five Minute Meatball Sub using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mikey's Five Minute Meatball Sub
- You need 6 of Frozen Meatballs.
- You need 1 can of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese (fresh).
- You need 3 tbsp of mozzarella cheese (shredded).
- It’s 1 of Hoagie Roll.
Mikey's Five Minute Meatball Sub step by step
- Combine tomato sauce with oregano and basil. Add 1 Tablespoon parmesan cheese and one tablespoon mozzarella cheese. Stir and set aside..
- Warm meatballs in microwave for approximately 3-4 minutes..
- Sprinkle 1/2 tablespoon mozzarella cheese on bottom half of hoagie roll. Add 2 tablespoons tomato mixture on top of mozzarella cheese..
- Place 5-6 heated meatballs onto hoagie roll. Spoon as much, or as little tomato sauce mixture over meatballs. Sprinkle remaining cheese over entire sandwich..
- Place entire sandwich into microwave for 30-40 seconds. Remove carefully and enjoy!.
- This makes one sandwich at a time. Increase as needed for more servings..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.