Crunchy chicken taco wrap.
You can cook Crunchy chicken taco wrap using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crunchy chicken taco wrap
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast chopped in small peaces.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded lettuce.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese (any kind you like).
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of queso sauce.
- Prepare 3 of tortillas.
- It’s 6 of tostada shells.
- You need 1 tbsp of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 of hot sauce.
Crunchy chicken taco wrap step by step
- In medium size pan cook your chicken in 1 tablespoon of oil once its half way done add in the taco seasoning and continue cooking until its fully cooked.
- When your chicken is done cooked build your taco crunch… take your tortilla and spread some queso sauce on it..make sure leave space all the way around.
- Next add your tostada shell to it on top of queso sauce.
- Add your chicken on top of tostada shell.
- Then add tomatoes lettuce sour cream and shredded cheese and a dash of hot sauce on top of chicken.
- Then add your shredded cheese.
- Add another tostada shell on top.
- Then add some more queso sauce around the rim of tostada shell as a glue paste to close your crunchy wrap.
- Heat a large frying pan and place the crunch wrap in it for few minutes on each side to make it crispy and enjoy !.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.