Crunchy Onion Sprinkles.
You can cook Crunchy Onion Sprinkles using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Onion Sprinkles
- You need 3 large of yellow onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
Crunchy Onion Sprinkles instructions
- In a large bowl, use tongs to gently toss all ingredients together and separate the onion slices into rings..
- Spread in single layers on dehydrator trays..
- Dehydrate at 135°F until completely dry and crisp, approximately 26 hours. Store in airtight container to retain crispness..
- I recommend doubling the recipe because these are yummy and get eaten up quickly!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.