Cheesesteak Egg Rolls. If you are new to Chaz's Cuisines Channel, We're glad to have you stop and visit! It's a crispy egg roll on the outside, with a delicious cheesesteak filling on the inside. Cheesesteak Egg Rolls – Tender shredded beef brisket in crispy fried egg rolls, served with a zesty We made these Cheesesteak Egg Rolls using a Certified Angus Beef brisket that was braised in a.
Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls are America's favorite sandwich cocooned in a cheesy, crunchy egg This Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls Recipe might just be the most addicting way to devour Philly. Подписаться. These Cheesesteak Egg Rolls from Delish.com are a cheesesteak lovers dream. A cheesesteak rolled up and fried? You can have Cheesesteak Egg Rolls using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesesteak Egg Rolls
- It’s 2 lbs of Shaved sirloin steak – cut into small pieces.
- It’s 1 bag of coleslaw cabbage mix.
- You need of I bag of Sargentos cheddar cheese stick snacks – cut in half.
- You need 4 Tbs of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 2 stalk of green onions, chopped small pieces (optional).
- Prepare 1 Tbs of olive oil.
- It’s of I egg, beaten.
- It’s 1 pkg of egg roll wraps.
- It’s of Replacement.
- Prepare of Very very teriyaki sauce for the Soy sauce mixture.
What could be better than that? This is a great recipe for football game day or movie night. Sliced steak, peppers, onions and cheese all in an egg roll wrapper fry up crisp in an air fryer. Brush remaining corner again with egg; gently roll egg roll toward remaining corner and press to seal.
Cheesesteak Egg Rolls instructions
- Mix soy sauce, sugar, sesames oil, garlic powder, onion powder, sesame seeds together.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan. Add steak and the soy sauce mixture and green onions until cooked through. Let it cool..
- Mix the steak mixture with the coleslaw mix. Set aside..
- Take egg roll wrap and wash the edges with egg wash all 4 sides.
- Add steak mixture to a corner of a wrap with a 1/2 cheese stick.
- Roll the corner, then tuck the 2 side corners and make sure the egg wash seals the wrap..
- Continue with the rest of the wraps..
- Heats shallow amount of olive oil in a frying pan enough pan fry the egg rolls rotate it so all sides are browned..
Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls: Super crunchy egg rolls filled with tender steak and melty cheese. Your favorite sandwich in appetizer form! See more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, cheesesteak egg rolls. Cheesesteak Egg Rolls – Tender shredded beef brisket in crispy fried egg rolls, served with a zesty queso dipping sauce. Imagine expecting an egg roll and getting a philly cheese steak.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.