Sticky but crunchy honey, pineapple,BBQ wings..
You can cook Sticky but crunchy honey, pineapple,BBQ wings. using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sticky but crunchy honey, pineapple,BBQ wings.
- It’s 6 of Chicken Wings (Two people).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Maple Syrup.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Any BBQ sauce (I used honeyBBQ Jack Daniels).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Pineapple Jam.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of Olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of paprika.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s of mustard.
Sticky but crunchy honey, pineapple,BBQ wings. step by step
- Cover baking pan with olive Oliver and set oven to 425°.
- Mix salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, parmesan cheese, and flower together in bowl.
- Coat chicken wings with mustard ,olive oil and THEN with the flour mix.
- Mix BBQ, pineapple jam,ketchup, syrup, sugar and soy sauce in a bowl. (Taste and add of any particular ingredient If desired) You want to double the recipe if you're making more than 6 wings..
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes …then flip wings over and bake for another 25 minutes.
- After the wings have finished cooking for 50 minutes take them out and spoon over some of the BBQ on the chicken wings. Place back in the oven at 425° for 10 mins.
- Flip over and do the same to the opposite side. Pour the BBQ and put in the oven for 10 mins..
- Enjoy the wings :)!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.