You can have Meatball Subs using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatball Subs
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of zesty Italian dressing.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 packages of sub buns.
- Prepare of banana peppers.
- Prepare of cheese of your choice ( I used mozzarella ).
- It’s of oil for pan frying.
Meatball Subs instructions
- combine beef, egg, breadcrumbs, Worcestershire, Italian dressing, garlic, and onion in mixing bowl and mix well.
- form into golf ball size meatballs..
- heat about 1/4 inch of oil in a pan over med high heat.
- pan fry meatballs until browned on the outside.
- remove from pan and place in cock pot and cover with spaghetti sauce. ( I was short on time so I put these in a roasting pan and baked them in the oven ).
- cook in crockpot in med heat 2-3 hrs or until meatballs are done or in oven at 350 got 45 min to a hour.
- once meatballs are done remove from oven..
- place buns in a cookie sheet and full with meatballs and sauce..
- top subs with banana peppers and cheese.
- return subs to 350 oven until cheese melts.
- eat and enjoy!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.