Philly Cheese steak w/ garlic horseradish mayo.
You can cook Philly Cheese steak w/ garlic horseradish mayo using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Philly Cheese steak w/ garlic horseradish mayo
- You need 2 lb of sirloin roast.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of green pepper.
- You need 1/2 packages of mushrooms.
- It’s 4 loaf of steak rolls.
- It’s 1 packages of provolone.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonaise.
- It’s 1 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of horseradish.
- You need 1 tbsp of steak seasoning.
- It’s 2 oz of olive oil.
Philly Cheese steak w/ garlic horseradish mayo instructions
- Slice beef very thin. approx 1-2 inch strips (can ask meat department at grocery store to slice or put meat in freezer for about an hour and will be easier to slice).
- Slice onions and peppers in to strips. (mushrooms can be added as well).
- mix mayo, garlic and horseradish in bowl and place in fridge until meal is ready. Also makes a great dip for fries. (increase amount of ingredients if necessary).
- In a large pan or skillet add liberal amount of olive oil and bring to medium heat..
- Add sliced meat to pan approx 1/2 lb at a time. Season with steak seasoning. Should cook somewhat quickly as it is very thin. Be sure to stir meat so it cooks evenly..
- Have a plate with paper towels to put your meat when cooking is complete. This will pull out some of that grease/oil..
- In another pan heat oil on medium. Add onions and peppers. If using mushrooms add after onions and peppers have started to sweat and smell fragrant. (about two minutes) Remember mushrooms cook much faster than onions and peppers..
- Cook onions and peppers until they are soft. For me the softer the better. Use your own judgement as to how well you want them cooked. When finished remove from heat and set pan asides..
- Now I like to put melt my cheese in the oven on Warm. Add meat to any oven safe dish. (small casserol dish) Place generous amount of provolone all over top of meat. Place in oven on Warm until cheese is melted. About 2-4 minutes..
- Remove meat from oven. Use spatula to place meat on Steak rolls. Add onions and green peppers on top. Generously spread your garlic horseradish mayo on top bun and enjoy!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.