Homemade Meatball Sub.
You can cook Homemade Meatball Sub using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Meatball Sub
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Roll of ground beef.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mince garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Parley,oregano,Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion chopped.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of Crush pineapples.
- It’s 1 of Bayleaf.
- It’s 1 large of can crush tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of Dice tomatoes with peppers.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcester sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 packages of Sub rolls.
Homemade Meatball Sub instructions
- Take your ground beef and add half the seasoning,eggs,bread crumbs,pineapples and form large meatballs.place them in the oven and bake until done and drain.place the 2 can of tomatoes in a boiler with pineapples,sugar,Worcester sauce,bay leaf,rest of the seasoning and simmer for about 30 minutes..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.