Easy Cheesy Meatball Subs.
You can cook Easy Cheesy Meatball Subs using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Meatball Subs
- Prepare 1 packages of Italian style meatballs.
- You need 1 packages of Tomato sauce (your fave).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Garlic salt.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 loaf of Sub rolls.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
Easy Cheesy Meatball Subs instructions
- Cook meatballs in large sauce pan on medium heat, cover and stir often (30min).
- Stir in sauce, Italian seasoning, s&p, garlic, and 1/2 cup of parm (let simmer for about 15min).
- Heat sub rolls in microwave 5sec a piece and split in half (not all the way thru).
- Load up the sub with meatballs and sauce, sprinkle parm and a good amount of mozz on top, microwave for about 20 sec.
- Once mozz is melted time to dive in, I like to spice mine up with diced jalapeño peppers! Yum!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.