You can cook Seafood Cioppino using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood Cioppino
- You need of ingrediants.
- You need 3 of onion.
- You need 4 of Celery stalk.
- It’s 3 of tbl spn dried oreganos.
- Prepare 2 of dried basil leaf.
- It’s 2 cup of white wine.
- You need 1 can of 28oz or whichever cut tomatoes w/ juice.
- It’s 2 of whole lemon squeezed no seeds.
- You need 1 of clam base 3-5 tbl spn mix w/ 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 of butter.
- Prepare of meat.
- It’s 1 of halibut.
- You need 1 of muscel.
- It’s 1 of crab claws/legs.
- You need 1 of clams.
Seafood Cioppino step by step
- saute chopped celery and chopped onion on pot with the olive oil and butter.
- after celery and onions are saute. add dried oreganos basil leaf and let it saute again for 2 minutez.
- onced saute process have been completed add thw cut tomatoe can into the pot.
- add the worechester sauce.
- add the squeezed lemon juice.
- let it come to a boil. then add the white wine.
- let it sit on low heat. add salt or more clam base to taste.
- in a different sauce pan. add the amount of cioppino you would like to consume.
- heat the pan on med-high.
- add the clams muscels halibut and crab claws or legs to the pan.
- let it sit and cook for 5-8 minutes or until cooked.
- shrimps and other seafood may be be added too if desired.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.