Crunchy Tuna Sandwich.
You can have Crunchy Tuna Sandwich using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Tuna Sandwich
- You need 2 can of White albacore tuna.
- You need 1/2 cup of Onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cucumber, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Celery, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sweet pickle relish.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried dill.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Garlic salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of Miracle whip or mayo.
- It’s 12 slice of Bread.
- It’s 2 oz of Potato chips.
Crunchy Tuna Sandwich instructions
- Open and drain the cans of tuna..
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix with a fork taking care to break apart the tuna chunks..
- Spread over your favorite toasted bread. I like something with a bit of crunch like 5- seed or oat nut bread..
- Add a layer of chips..
- Place another slice of bread on top, press down with your hand and cut in half..
- Serve with more chips or fruit. Enjoy!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.