You can have Meatball subs using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatball subs
- Prepare 8 oz of Frozen meatballs.
- It’s 2 large of Sub sandwich buns.
- It’s 24 oz of Canned spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 each of provolone cheese.
Meatball subs instructions
- Add spag sauce, meatballs & ricotta &mozz. Cheese together in slow cooker.
- Set slow cooker on high for 4- 6 hours.
- Hollow out sub buns.
- Spoon meatballs into bun, top with provolone cheese then top with sauce from slow cooker, put in broiler for 2 minutes until cheese is fully melted.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.