Roasted Crunchy Parmesan Garlic Chickpeas.
You can have Roasted Crunchy Parmesan Garlic Chickpeas using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Crunchy Parmesan Garlic Chickpeas
- You need 1 can of Chickpeas.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Grated cheese.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
Roasted Crunchy Parmesan Garlic Chickpeas step by step
- Open the can of beans. Wash and drain the beans. Pat them dry and put into a bowl..
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Add olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder, Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix together, coating the beans evenly. Above are the measurements I used but feel free to use more or less. Also you can add other spices if you'd like. I just prefer this combo..
- Place parchment paper on baking dish and spread out beans evenly. Make sure there is only one layer of beans so they cook..
- Bake the seasoned beans for 40-50 minutes. Be sure to flip the beans every ten minutes or so. Some ovens may cook them quicker or slower, so keep an eye on them. When they begin to look brown, they are most likely done. They should be crunchy when finished..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.