PHILADELPHIA cooking creme.. spaghetti with shrimp. Surfer Spaghetti is a popular meal in my household during the winter months. This delicious dish is the ultimate comfort food! I use ground pork in this.
It's simple but loaded with flavor from the seasoned seafood broth. Bright, easy, filling, and so delicious! Discover endless possibilities with PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese! You can cook PHILADELPHIA cooking creme.. spaghetti with shrimp using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of PHILADELPHIA cooking creme.. spaghetti with shrimp
- It’s 1/2 box of linguine.
- It’s 1 box of PHILADELPHIA cooking creme italian herb.
- You need 1 lb of shrimp.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of water.
- It’s 1 of green.bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
Learn more about our products and get great cream cheese recipe ideas. But we don't stop at farm fresh milk and real cream. We also use carefully selected fresh fruit and vegetables, and never add artificial preservatives, dyes or flavors. Lemon Spaghetti with Shrimp – A Grande Life.
PHILADELPHIA cooking creme.. spaghetti with shrimp instructions
- Boil water in a pot and add pinch.of salt..
- Add linguine and return to boil..
- Cook uncover approximately 10-11 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Avoid overcooking..
- Remove from heat and drain..
- While pasta is cooling start peeling your shrimp. When done rinse your shrimp..
- Put a large skillet to medium.high.once warmed add butter. Chop the bell peppers. Once the butter has melted, add shrimp, bell peppers, garlic salt, and black pepper..
- Cook until shrimp is pink. Add linguine and PHILADELPHIA cooking creme..
- Let simmer for about 5 minutes string occasionally..
- Remove from heat..
This bright and bold lemon spaghetti dish features succulent shrimps marinated in EVOO, lemon, minced garlic and parsley. I participated in Mom Blog Tour Winter Fancy Food Show (#MomBlogTourFF) on behalf of Wendy's Bloggers. Cheesy Creamy Shrimp Spaghetti (Adapted from the Philadelphia Cooking Creme recipe). This Spaghetti with Shrimp is creamy but light and loaded with plump, juicy shrimp. Could be great if you use half the pasta.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.