crunchy Chocolate chip cookies.
You can cook crunchy Chocolate chip cookies using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of crunchy Chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare of Group A (dry ingredients).
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of Group B.
- It’s 1 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of shortening.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of coffee oil (optional).
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips.
crunchy Chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Prepare ingredients Group A in a bowl..
- In a different bowl, mix all together ingredients Group B.
- Combined Group A into Group B. Gently mix until form a doh..
- Plastic wrap the doh & Keep refrigerated for a well combine perfect flavor (minimum 2hours until a maximum 3days).
- Take a teaspoon size of doh & form a small ball on baking sheet paper. Press gently. Baked at 350° for 20 minutes..
- Once done, let it cool & served it with cold fresh milk..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.