You can have Philly Peppers using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Philly Peppers
- It’s 4 of Peppers.
- It’s 1 lb of skirt/fajita/thin sliced steak.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of worchestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 small of onion.
- You need 8 oz of mushrooms.
- It’s 10 slice of provalone cheese.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
Philly Peppers instructions
- Cut tops off peppers and remove seeds.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- Set Peppers in 4 cups water in crock pot on HIGH for 1 Hour, or until soft..
- Chop Mushrooms.
- Dice Onion.
- Heat 3 TBSP Olive Oil and 4 TBSP Butter in a pan-Med-High Heat. Add Mushroom and Onion. Cook till soft and caramelized (15min, or so)..
- In a seperate pan Heat 3TBSP Olive Oil Med-High heat, ADD Worchestershire and cook Steak (about 5 min)..
- Once Steak, Onion, and Mushrooms are all cooked combine in one pan, including liquid..
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pre Heat Oven to 400°F.
- Place one slice of Provalone in Each Pepper.
- Over Stuff Peppers w/ Meat mixture (include juices).
- Place another 1 1/2 slice of cheese on top.
- Bake for 15min, or until cheese is golden brown..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.