Greek Turkey Sub.
You can have Greek Turkey Sub using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek Turkey Sub
- You need 1 of small poppy seed baguette.
- Prepare 8 slices of turkey.
- It’s 4 T of garlic butter.
- It’s 6 leaves of basil; large chiffonade.
- It’s 1 handful of feta cheese crumbles.
- It’s 1 handful of pepperoncini; sliced.
- Prepare 1 of each red and yellow mini sweet bell pepper; julienne.
- You need 1 1/2 T of red onion; minced.
- Prepare to taste of cranberry honey mustard.
Greek Turkey Sub instructions
- Slice open baguette lengthwise to create a pocket. Layer garlic butter on each side of bread, turkey, bell peppers, pepperoncini, feta, red onion, and basil. Top with either cranberry honey mustard or regular honey mustard..
- Toast in oven briefly until bread is slightly crispy..
- Variations; Bacon, oregano, marjoram, parsley, sage, thyme, habanero, celery, giardenera, olive oil, lemon, tomato, arugula, peppadew, zucchini, spinach, sourdough, foccacia, olives, parmesean, romano, shallots, jalapeños, paprika,.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.