3 Alarm Chicken Salad Sub.
You can have 3 Alarm Chicken Salad Sub using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 Alarm Chicken Salad Sub
- Prepare 1 of small baguette (6 inches).
- Prepare 1 C of buffalo chicken salad.
- It’s 2 slices of pepperjack cheese.
- It’s 1 handful of baby arugula.
- You need to taste of horseradish.
- Prepare to taste of garlic butter.
3 Alarm Chicken Salad Sub step by step
- Spread garlic butter on top and bottom of the inside of the baguette. Spread buffalo chicken salad on the bottom and lay pepperjack cheese atop. Toast in oven for 30 seconds to 2 minutes, or until bread reaches desired texture..
- Place arugula then horseradish on sandwich..
- Variations; Roasted bell peppers/garlic/tomatoes, honey, sour cream, spinach, watercress, mozzarella, goat cheese, pickled jalapeños or onions, cayenne, habanero, celery, bacon, corn, crushed pepper flakes, parsely, cilantro, scallions, basil, parmesean, romano, gruyere, smoked paprika, poblano, lime, paprika, shallots, celery seed, swiss & cheddar, mayo, grilled pineapple, sourdough, foccacia, poppy seeds, avocado, cotija, queso fresco, chihuahua,.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.