Meatball Sub Bake.
You can cook Meatball Sub Bake using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatball Sub Bake
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of marinara sauce.
- You need 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 of tube refrigerated biscuits (8 pack).
- It’s 30 of frozen meatballs.
Meatball Sub Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook meatballs per instructions on package..
- Heat sauce in small saucepan.
- Cut each raw biscuit into 6 pieces..
- Mix biscuit pieces, meatballs and sauce in large bowl.
- Pour mixture into ungreased 13×9 casserole dish.
- Cover in foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with the mozzarella..
- Bake an additional 15-20 minutes (when biscuits are golden).
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.