Crunchy Herbed Chicken.
You can have Crunchy Herbed Chicken using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Herbed Chicken
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of tarragon.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 cup of corn chex, crushed (or chex of your choice).
Crunchy Herbed Chicken instructions
- Melt butter in saucepan. Mix in seasonings. Add flour. Stir until thoroughly blended..
- Dip chicken in butter mixture. Roll in chex crumbs. Place chicken in shallow baking dish..
- Bake in 450°F oven for 20 minutes. Do not turn. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.