Meatball sub casserole.
You can have Meatball sub casserole using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatball sub casserole
- It’s of dough.
- It’s of marinara or spaghetti sauce.
- You need of precooked frozen meatballs.
- Prepare of shredded mozza and cheddar cheese.
Meatball sub casserole step by step
- Ok so i use a breakmaker dough recipe, could also use pilsbury biscuit dough Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cut the dough into smallish pieces and spread along the bottom of a greased lasanga pan.
- Pour marinara or spaghetti sauce over dough and mix it all together.
- Add meatballs on top..i usually do 5 rows of 5.
- Add your shredded cheeses.
- Bake 30-40 mins Cut and serve :).
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.