Philly cheese steak pasta. Turn the classic Philly cheese steak into this unique pasta dish, smothered in a creamy cheese sauce and complete with peppers and onions. Enjoy everything you love about Philly Cheesesteak in this delicious Philly cheesesteak pasta recipe. This skillet recipe comes together in minutes.
The next time you have a hankering for some classic Philly cheesesteaks, I hope you give this one pot cheesesteak pasta a try! So if a Philly Cheese Steak and pasta had a baby this would be it! Tips for making One Pot Homemade Philly Cheese Steak Pasta: You'll start by cooking the veggies to soften them a bit. You can cook Philly cheese steak pasta using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Philly cheese steak pasta
- It’s 1/2 of to a whole bag no yolk noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 of green pepper.
- It’s 1/3 of onion.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream..ive used milk and it was fine.
- Prepare 1/2 block of cream cheese softened.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of grated parmesan.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of salted butter.
When you add the sauce, the beef won't be fully cooked yet- that's ok! This Philly Cheese Steak Casserole is such an easy delicious dinner! It's pasta based with beef, cheese, and peppers which is sure to please everyone! Full of the Philly Cheese Steak flavor you love, but baked up in a delicious noodle casserole!
Philly cheese steak pasta step by step
- heat pan to medium high brown gound beef peppers and onion until meat is done..drain.
- add in egg noodlea and cover with water..boil until noodles are soft enough to your taste.
- add in cream cheese and heavy cream.
- add mozzarella.
- season to taste.
- when every thing is combined and thickened sprinkle with parmesan and serve.
This Philly cheese steak recipe is a fun spin on the classic sandwich! It's loaded with all the right flavors and makes a satisfying dinner. Bowtie pasta, cheeeeeeese, steak, peppers, onions. Life does not get better than this. This Philly Cheese Steak Pasta is the great unifier.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.