Chia seed overnight oats with Maca Powder.
You can cook Chia seed overnight oats with Maca Powder using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chia seed overnight oats with Maca Powder
- Prepare 48 oz of almond milk (any sub milk is good).
- Prepare 1 cup of probiotic Greek yogurt.
- It’s 2 cups of steel cut oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of chia seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of maca powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut sugar (any sugar is fine though).
- You need 1 cup of dry fruits.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coco nibs.
- You need 2 Tbsp (30 ml) of coco powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp (15 ml) of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp (15 ml) of cardamom.
- You need 2 tsp (10 ml) of rosewater (other extracts work as well).
Chia seed overnight oats with Maca Powder step by step
- Combine all dry ingredients together first.
- Stir dry together and use your hands to make sure you have all ingredients covered evenly with spices. *Save dry fruits, coco nibs for later.*.
- Combine almond milk, yogurt, and rosewater. Use mixer to get a smooth mix..
- Add dry fruits and coco nibs.
- Seal and sit overnight. Check out the thickness the next day. Add more almond milk to thin or more oats for thickness. 8oz servings make for a good meal. Enjoy and find balance!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.