Philly Turkey Steak Pizza.
You can cook Philly Turkey Steak Pizza using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Philly Turkey Steak Pizza
- You need of turkey topping.
- You need 1 large of green pepper/ jullienned.
- Prepare 1 large of onion/ jullienned.
- You need 2 tbsp of jarred minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter or olive oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of shredded turkey ( I used leftover thanksgiving turkey).
- You need 4 oz of can sliced mushrooms drained.
- Prepare of for the white sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of jarred minced garlic.
- You need 1 cup of shredded parmesian cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of motzarella cheese.
- Prepare 3 tsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 cup of cold milk.
- It’s of other.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded motz cheese or provolone cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 large of uncooked pizza dough (homemade or storebought).
Philly Turkey Steak Pizza instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F..
- place raw dough on pizza pan and bake for 10 min. let rest and set aside..
- in a skillet saute all turkey topping ingredients until veggies are tender but still a little bit crisp in center. remove from heat and set aside..
- for the sauce: in a medium saucepan.. melt butter and wisk in flour… slowly wisk in milk until none left. keep wisking vigorously until no lumps remain and is thickening up. low heat and rest of ingredients wisk until combined and thick. set aside..
- preheat oven to 375.
- assembly: flip crust over so the bottom part that is now browned is on top. spread sauce over pizza crust….
- spread turkey mix over entire pizza..
- sprinkle motz cheese then cheddar cheese..
- bake for 10-13 minutes or until desired doneness…
- makes on very large pizza! or 4 individual pizzas.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.