Meatball Sub Bake.
You can have Meatball Sub Bake using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatball Sub Bake
- It’s 24 of frozen meatballs.
- It’s 1 roll of biscuit dough.
- Prepare 1 jar of marinara sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Meatball Sub Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut the buiscuits into 8 pieces and place them in the pan..
- Once done cutting biscuits then cover in sauce and use a spatula to mix them up in the sauce so all of them are evenly covered..
- Take the meatballs and place them right ontop the biscuits pushing them down a little bit..
- Take your mozzarella and cover the dish with the whole 2 cup package..
- Place the dish in the oven and let cook for 30-35 minutes. Once its done take it out and let cool for 5 minutes before serving..
- Enjoy and please share your photos :)!.
- Chef note: the one in the picture is using a doubled recipe! With that one only use 1 jar and 1/2 cup of marinara sauce and 3 to 4 cups of mozzarella. Everything else doubles as normal :).
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.