sunshine's crunchy enchiladas dish.
You can cook sunshine's crunchy enchiladas dish using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of sunshine's crunchy enchiladas dish
- Prepare 1 of lb. ground chuck.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped onions.
- It’s 4 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 of (5 1/2 oz) can evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 of (8.oz.) tomato sauce.
- You need 1 packages of enchilada sauce mix.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sliced black olives.
- You need 2 cup of corn chips.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
sunshine's crunchy enchiladas dish instructions
- preheat oven @ 350°F and bake on 350°F.
- cook meat &onion in skillet, untill meat is browned & onions are tender. drain off fat ..
- spread meat in bottom of a 10" baking dish..
- beat together eggs, milk ,tomato sauce and enchilada sauce mix.pour over meat layer. sprinkle with olives, top with corn chips..
- bake for 20 to 25 mins, or firm in center.sprinkle with cheese and return to oven for 2 to 3 mins , take out of oven let set 5 mins. then serve…. ..enjoy.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.