Avocado Salmon Philadelphia Rolls. These Philadelphia rolls might not be the most authentic but they are definitely spectacular and very delicious! My version of these rolls includes avocado, cucumber, raw salmon, nori and rice of course. Additionally, you'll need a bit of rice vinegar to make rice more sticky and easy to roll.
It can also include other ingredients, such as other types of fish, avocado, scallions, and sesame seed. A Philadelphia roll is an American style sushi roll. It is filled with sticky rice, smoked salmon, cucumber, and cream cheese, then wrapped in a dried seaweed sheet called nori. You can cook Avocado Salmon Philadelphia Rolls using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Avocado Salmon Philadelphia Rolls
- It’s 2 of bowls Sushi rice.
- It’s 150 grams of Salmon (for sashimi).
- It’s 1 of Avocado.
- You need 100 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of sheet Nori seaweed.
Sometimes there is avocado in the filling. After the fillings get rolled into a long log, it is sliced into bite-sized portions. VEGAN SUSHI This homemade vegan sushi recipe (vegetarian sushi) is extremely easy to make! Philadelphia Roll – Sushi With Cream Cheese, Smoked Salmon, English Cucumbers, Toasted Nori, Sushi Rice.
Avocado Salmon Philadelphia Rolls instructions
- Make 2 bowls of sushi rice. Slice the salmon into 24 ultra-thin slices, and cut the avocado and cream cheese into long, thin strips..
- Place a small bowl-worth of sushi rice on plastic wrap and spread it out to the size of a nori sheet. Center 2 lines of salmon, leaving no gaps. You could also just make one line of salmon..
- Cover with plastic wrap on top, and remove the sushi mat from below, place it on top of the plastic wrap, and flip it so the salmon is on the outside..
- Remove the wrap from the top, lay a sheet of nori seaweed cut in half on the rice, and add the ingredients in the center of the nori seaweed. I used avocado and cream cheese..
- Roll it up. Make sure not to roll in the plastic wrap when wrapping! After rolling it, give it a tight squeeze through the sushi mat, and then remove the plastic wrap..
- Flip the wrapped edge downwards. Cut the rolls while wiping the knife with a wet cloth between each cut. Shown in the photo on the left is avocado, and to the right is mini cucumber..
Use this Philadelphia Roll Sushi recipe and step by step tutorial to make Philadelphia sushi rolls that are easy to make at home. Philly roll sushi is made with smoked salmon, cucumber. The Philadelphia Roll is one of the easiest sushi rolls to make compared to all the other fancy rolls out there! Salmon- Some variations of the Philadelphia Rolls have avocado or salmon. Roll the nori up into itself, working towards the bare patch; use the mat to make it round and firm and apply light even pressure Repeat with the remaining nori, rice, salmon and avocado.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.