My Sweet Gammon Bake with Potato Crunchies. 😘.
You can have My Sweet Gammon Bake with Potato Crunchies. 😘 using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Sweet Gammon Bake with Potato Crunchies. 😘
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- It’s 4 of Potatoes cut into cubes.
- Prepare 600 grams of Gammon cut up into pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Frozen Sweetcorn.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Frozen Garden peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pineapple cubes.
- You need 1/4 cup of Fine diced carrots.
- It’s 2 large of Tomatoes cut into wedges.
- You need 1 small of lemon, use the juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black Cracked Pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cider.
- You need 2 tsp of Cornflour /cornstarch in a little water.
My Sweet Gammon Bake with Potato Crunchies. 😘 step by step
- Before starting ,rinse the gammon under cold water for about 5 minutes to take excess salt out and drain.
- While gammon is draining, add the oil to a large frypan and heat up until hot. Tip in the cubed potatoes and fry fast, turning over a few times until coloured a little, about 10 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 175°C or gas 6 and pour potatoes and all the oil into a roasting dish. Add salt and pepper and cook until cooked and golden.
- Heat up a little olive oil in a deep fry pan or wok and fry the gammon for 5 minutes, turning over until all coloured and cooking.
- Next add the carrots, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Next add the cider and let it boil fast for 5 minutes.
- Add the red onion, peas and sweetcorn and stir. Next add the tomatoes.
- Next add the squeeze of lemon juice. Then add the Balsamic vinegar mix in..
- Add the pineapple, fry for 5 minutes then add the honey. Fry for a minute then add the cornflour in a little water to thicken mix in. All done! Serve with little roasted potatoes.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.