Buffalo-Garlic Butter Sub.
You can cook Buffalo-Garlic Butter Sub using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo-Garlic Butter Sub
- It’s 2 of large boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 4 C of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 C of buffalo sauce.
- You need 2 T of garlic butter.
- You need 1 of baguette.
- You need 1/2 of yellow bell pepper; julienne.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion; julienne.
Buffalo-Garlic Butter Sub step by step
- Cover chicken breasts with stock in a saucepot. Add cold water to cover if necessary..
- Simmer until fully cooked, about 20 minutes..
- Remove chicken from pot and transfer to a mixing bowl. When cool enough to handle, shred with your hands or forks. Reserve stock for alternative use if desired..
- Add bell pepper and onions to chicken. Mix. Add buffalo sauce. Mix..
- Spread garlic butter inside the baguette. Toast at 400º for approximately 1-2 minutes..
- Add chicken mixture to baguette, and cut in half. Serve..
- Alternatively, layer chicken mixture on the baguette after the garlic butter, top with cheese, and melt while toasting..
- Variations; Coconut milk, butter, brown butter, avocado, guacamole, basil, roasted bell peppers or garlic or tomatoes, thyme, oregano, marjoram, mint, lemon zest, white pepper, white wine vinegar, champagne vinegar, rice wine vinegar, red wine vinegar, cheddar, fontina, goat cheese, cilantro, scallions, chives, coriander seed, monterey jack, mozzarella, smoked mozzarella, parmesean, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, queso fresco, corn, cucumber, parsley, lime, crushed pineapple, mango, spinach, arugula, sesame seeds, swiss, provolone, tamarind, shallots, turmeric.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.