Kelsey's deluxe Philly cheese steaks.
You can have Kelsey's deluxe Philly cheese steaks using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kelsey's deluxe Philly cheese steaks
- You need 2 medium of steaks.
- You need 1 can of coke (cola).
- You need 3 tbsp of worschershire sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped jalapeno.
- It’s 2 clove of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of onions.
- You need 2 cup of mushroom.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 dash of sugar.
- Prepare 4 slice of provolone.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella.
- You need 1 loaf of french breaf.
Kelsey's deluxe Philly cheese steaks instructions
- chop your favorite steaks into thin strips.
- marinade for about an hour in your favorite marinade. I used a half a can of coke and worschershire sauce. the coke works as a Tenderizer..
- pre heat your pan on medium heat. drain out your marinade and cook meat. season with onion powder and your favorite steak seasoning. cook till slightly pink in the center. place off to the side..
- meanwhile chop some onion, jalepeno peppers, garlic cloves and mushrooms.
- preheat another small pan with olive oil and add your onions with some butter and sugar. once they are caramelized add in your jalepenos,garlic, and mushrooms. cover and let's simmer.
- once your veggies are soft and smelling good drain out the extra juices.
- take your French bread loaf and cut it into two equal halves and pull out the bread from the inside of the bottom half so it's hallowed out for the good stuff.
- put your meat first followed by the veggie mixture and then top with thinly sliced provolone and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- place the top half of the loaf back on top and place in a 350° oven until the cheese is melted and the loaf is crispy.
- take out and cut into servings. enjoy!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.