Pit Barrel Cooker Pulled pork.
You can cook Pit Barrel Cooker Pulled pork using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pit Barrel Cooker Pulled pork
- You need of Pork shoulder aka Boston Butt.
- You need of Pappy’s choice seasoning.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 cup of apple juice (or beer)😜.
Pit Barrel Cooker Pulled pork instructions
- Rub entire shoulder with olive oil.
- Rub Pappy’s season over shoulder..
- Hang shoulder on bars or lay on grate..
- Cook until reaching 165°.
- Remove and lay on 2 sheets of aluminum foil fat side down..
- Pour apple juice (or beer)🤫 around shoulder and wrap completely. Careful not to puncture and lose liquid..
- Put rack in cooker and place shoulder on rack..
- Continue cooking until reaching 195° to 200° remove and let rest at least 30 minutes to 1 hour..
- You can tell when it’s done, the bone will easily pull out..
- After pulling pork, sprinkle a little more Pappy’s seasoning on top..
- Serve with or without BBQ sauce..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.