Philadelphia Cheesesteak Sandwich.
You can have Philadelphia Cheesesteak Sandwich using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Philadelphia Cheesesteak Sandwich
- You need 70 grams of Thinly sliced beef.
- Prepare 1/8 of Onion.
- It’s 2 slice of Sliced cheese.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of less than 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 slice of Sliced bread.
Philadelphia Cheesesteak Sandwich step by step
- Slice the onion thinly lengthwise. Finely chop the garlic..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and sweat the onion over low-medium heat..
- Push the onion to one side, add the beef and garlic, and sauté until the meat changes color..
- When the beef changes color, sauté lightly together with the onion, and season with salt and pepper, being a bit generous with the pepper. Toast the bread at the same time..
- Put the filling from Step 4 on a slice of toast, and top with cheese. Toast in the oven for about 30 seconds until the cheese melts, and it's done..
- If you push the fillings in with chopsticks while folding the toast in half and wrapping it in paper, it's easy to eat..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.