Crunchy Frostbite Cookies.
You can have Crunchy Frostbite Cookies using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Frostbite Cookies
- Prepare 2 Cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of shortening.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 of light brown sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of &1/2 cups old fashioned oats.
- It’s 1 of & 1/2 cups cornflakes ( cereal ).
- Prepare 8 ounces of Almond bark ( white).
- You need 1 Tbsp. of shortening.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of salt.
Crunchy Frostbite Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 325º. Combine flour, b. Soda, b. Powder, salt. Stir to combine. Beat 1 cup shortening at medium speed gradually add sugars. Beating well. Add flour mixture. Mix just until blended. Stir in oats & cornflakes..
- Drop by Tbsp. 2" apart onto lightly greased cookie sheet. Flatten slightly. Bake 12-14 minutes. Cool slightly. Transfer to cooling racks to finish cooling..
- Microwave almond bark & shortening in microwave safe bowl on High for 1 minute or until melted. Dip the flat side of each cookie into melted chocolate. Let excess drip off. Place dipped side up on wax paper. Let stand 1 hour..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.