Philly steak nachos.
You can have Philly steak nachos using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Philly steak nachos
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of cube steak.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of green pepper.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- You need 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 packages of tortilla chips (your preference).
- You need of cheese sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 of salt/pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 packages of 8oz shredded provolone cheese.
Philly steak nachos instructions
- Heat Olive oil in preheated skillet.
- Crumble cubebsteak and heat in oil until brown drain fat.
- Add green peppers,mushrooms and onions to skillet and let cook until veggies are no longer hard but crisp and steak is well done.
- Cheese Sauce: melt butter in saucepan then add flour and let simmer stirring constantly until it becomes a tan color.
- Add milk and continue stirring.
- Add entire bag of cheese and stir.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- If sauce is too thick add a dash more milk, too thin add more flour until preference is reached..
- Place tortilla shells on dish and cover with meat mixture. Spoon cheese over dish and Enjoy.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.