Special Eggplant Subs.
You can have Special Eggplant Subs using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Special Eggplant Subs
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of dry bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 of medium eggplant, peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick.
- You need 4 of submarine sandwich buns (10 inches), split.
- You need Leaf of lettuce.
- Prepare 1 jar (7 1/4 oz) of roasted red peppers, drained and sliced.
- It’s 2 of medium tomatoes, thinly sliced.
- It’s 8 oz of fresh mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Mayo (optional).
Special Eggplant Subs step by step
- Set up your dipping station. In separate mixing bowls, place your flour, egg, and bread crumbs in a row. Go down the row with each slice, covering with flour, then egg, and finally bread crumbs. Continue until all the eggplant is coated. Pro tip is to keep one hand dry and one wet..
- On the bottom of each bun, layer lettuce, eggplant, red peppers, cheese, tomatoes, and mayo or if desired..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.