Roast beef subs.
You can cook Roast beef subs using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roast beef subs
- It’s 1 bag of mini subs.
- You need 1 lb of shredded beef.
- You need 1 of onion sauted.
- You need of butter.
- You need of pickled jalapenos.
- Prepare of beef consomme.
- You need of pickles.
- It’s of provolene.
Roast beef subs instructions
- Place mini buns cut side and buttered side up in a 350 degree oven to toast the buns..
- In a pan saute the onions..
- Place the beef and the consumme in a pan. Cook til mixture is heated through and some of the liquid has been reduced..
- Place cooked meat on top of toasted rolls. Top with cheese and onions. Place back in oven and let the cheese melt..
- Put top piece of roll on top and add toppings of pickle and jalapenos on top..
- Pour some of the remaining liquid from the pan of meat in a bowl and use it to dip your sandwich in..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.