Philly Cheesesteak Burgers.
You can have Philly Cheesesteak Burgers using 21 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Philly Cheesesteak Burgers
- It’s of for the veggies:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil of choice.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, cut into half rings.
- Prepare 1 large of green pepper, cut into strips.
- It’s 1 can of sliced mushrooms (drained) (13oz. can).
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of season salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of for the burgers:.
- It’s 2 lb of ground chuck or ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of montreal steak seasoning.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of jack daniels steak sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of season salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need of other:.
- You need 4 of kaiser hamburger rolls.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 4 small of handfulls shredded lettuce.
- Prepare 4 slice of of a large tomato.
- It’s 4 small of handfulls shredded cheese of choice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter or margarine.
Philly Cheesesteak Burgers step by step
- For the burgers:.
- In a large bowl, combine all burger ingredients. Mix well with hands..
- Make 4 equal half pound burgers. Form into patties. Place a small dimple in center. (This is to reduce shrinkage and help from plumping up to much in the middle).
- Cook burgerss how you like them done, skillet, grill, oven. Etc. Set aside and keep warm. ( cook veggies while these are cooking).
- For the veggies:.
- Combine all veggie ingredients in a large skillet. Saute until veggies are tender but not mushy. Place in a bowl and set aside. Keep warm..
- Toast buns if u wish, i do.. dab butter in skillet, place buns and cook until golden. Or use a grill..
- Place bottom of kaiser on a plate..
- Place burger on top..
- Spread mayo on top inside of bun..
- Top burger with sauted veggies..
- In a small saucepan.. add 1/4 tbl butter, melt it, add 1/4 of the shredded cheese, heat and stir until melted. Pour over burger..
- Add tomato and lettuce. (If desired).
- Top with top bun..
- Serve and enjoy!.
- NOTE: if u dont want half pound burgers, make 8 1/4 lb. Burgers. And you will just need a bit extra tomato, lettuce, cheese.. etc.. to cover each burger..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.