Philly cheese steak sandwiches.
You can cook Philly cheese steak sandwiches using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Philly cheese steak sandwiches
- You need 1 packages of steakum.
- It’s 1 of Bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1 packages of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 packages of hoagie bread.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 dash of season salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste..
Philly cheese steak sandwiches instructions
- In a saucepan add olive oil with onions and bell pepper. Cook until translucent then remove from heat and sit aside..
- Butter bread and place on gill for 3 minutes. Set on plates and wait for meat to get done..
- Cook one slice of steakum to a sandwich. Cook on both sides and season with salt pepper and season salt. Then add 1/2 cup of cheese and some onions and bell peppers. Repeat steps for each sandwich..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.