Crunchy chickpea salad. In this video, I will show you how to make an easy spinach and crunchy chickpeas salad. Very healthy, full of proteins and it is delicious. Use bulghar wheat as the base for a Moroccan-inspired salad of pine nuts, raisins, pulses, coriander and parsley.
Enjoy them on their own, or add them to your Enter: roasted chickpeas. They still have all the protein and heartiness of regular chickpeas. Look for roasted chickpea snacks with the healthy snacks or nuts at your grocery store. You can have Crunchy chickpea salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crunchy chickpea salad
- It’s 1 cup of boiled chickpeas.
- It’s 1 of medium sized onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- It’s of Juice of one lemon.
- You need 1/2 cup of cornflakes.
- You need 1 pinch of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of roasted peanuts.
- You need of Fresh coriander leaves chopped to garnish.
Brussels Sprouts Salad with Crunchy Chickpeas. This healthy, summer Chickpea Salad with cucumbers and tomatoes is great for lunch or as a side Chickpea Salad. I'm always craving chickpeas, it's my favorite legume and I just can't get enough! They assume the flavors of creamy mayonnaise and piquant mustard and complement the textures of crunchy celery and almonds.
Crunchy chickpea salad instructions
- In a bowl, add boiled chick peas, onion, chopped tomato and green chilli..
- Add salt, red chilli powder, lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Give everything a nice toss..
- Add peanuts and cornflakes to the bowl. Mix well. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves..
- Tip: Add cornflakes and peanuts just when you are about to serve; otherwise, they will lose their crunch.
Famous Crunchy Cashew Thai Quinoa Salad. Why not try a delicious Crunchy Chickpea Peanut Thai Salad. The ingredients are familiar but the taste is something different and delicious. Simple methods, BIG flavor, so crunchy and delicious! This simple to make main-meal salad is topped with a quick, herbed marination of chickpeas with dried dill, garlic, the olive oil (and lemon) for a protein with serious flavor.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.