Cheesy Meatball Subs.
You can have Cheesy Meatball Subs using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Meatball Subs
- You need 3 of pre-cooked meatballs.
- You need 1/2 cup of pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 of hotdog bun.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to taste.
Cheesy Meatball Subs instructions
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Heat pasta sauce and meatballs over medium heat for about 5minutes.
- Cut open the bun but not all the way to the bottom. Spread/sere it with the heated sauce and stuff with the meatballs and cheddar cheese.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and bake until cheese is melted, 5 to 10minutes.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.