Crunchy Zucchini Stuffed Meatballs.
You can have Crunchy Zucchini Stuffed Meatballs using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Zucchini Stuffed Meatballs
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground lamb.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini; small dice.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 C of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/4 C of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 T of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 t of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 t of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 t of ground thyme.
- You need 1 of large pinch kosher salt & black pepper.
Crunchy Zucchini Stuffed Meatballs instructions
- Heat a small saute pan with enough oil to cover. Add zucchini with a pinch of salt and pepper. Saute briefly for 1 minute or until zucchini just begins to soften. Dont fully cook if a crunchy texture is desired..
- Cool zucchini in fridge until chilled..
- Combine all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and mix well..
- Grab a few pieces of zucchini and surround with meat mixture. Roll into small balls..
- Bake at 400° for approximately 20 minutes or until meatballs reach 155°..
- Variations; Bell peppers, roasted garlic or tomatoes or bell peppers, fresh herbs, rosemary, yogurt, tomato, red onion, dried onion soup mix, dill, lemon, horseradish, turmeric, celery seed, fennel seed, shallots, sumac, chile powder, cumin, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, parsely, cilantro, ginger, scallions, ground jalapeño powder, coriander seed, peppercorn melange, dried sriracha, applewood, basil, white pepper, paprika, smoked paprika, serrano, ancho chile, bacon, pancetta, red wine marinade,.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.