Sig's Philly Be(a)ta's.
You can have Sig's Philly Be(a)ta's using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sig's Philly Be(a)ta's
- You need 18 of blueberries, washed and dried..
- Prepare 1 of ripe banana, sliced evenly into 12 thin slices.
- It’s 2 of square or round soft tortilla.
- It’s 100 grams of Philadelphia ( Philly) cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 pinch of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 pinch of vanilla sugar. (optional).
Sig's Philly Be(a)ta's step by step
- Cut the tortilla into small, about index fingerlength rounds, 3 for each person.
- Mix the Philly cheese with the sugar, cinnamon, (vanilla sugar if using ) and ginger until soft..
- Spread about a fork full on each tortilla round ..
- Pinch together at one bottom corner, the Philly will hold it together.
- Fill with 3 blueberries and two slices of banana.
- Have three made for each person. Add different fruit if you prefer..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.