Spicy and crunchy tuna pockets.
You can have Spicy and crunchy tuna pockets using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy and crunchy tuna pockets
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Thousand Island salad dressing.
- You need 10 ounces of canned tuna packed in spring water, drained.
- You need 3 of large spring roll wraps.
- Prepare as needed of vegetable oil to fry.
- Prepare pinch of dill weed.
- You need 1/3 cup of sliced pickled jalapenos peppers drained.
Spicy and crunchy tuna pockets instructions
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Mix the tuna,dill weed, and Thousand Island dressing..
- Add peppers incorporate well.
- Add a third of the mixture to the center of spring roll.
- Fold and add to oil and fry it wont take long at all. The bottom is thicker then the top so when you turn it over the top won't take as long.
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oil..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.