Philly pepperoni pizza steak.
You can have Philly pepperoni pizza steak using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Philly pepperoni pizza steak
- Prepare 2 lb of Thinly sliced beef steaks. Super markets usually have it in the freezer section. Or have your butcher slice up some rib eyes..
- It’s 8 slice of of mozzarella cheese. (Shredded mozzarella also works).
- You need 14 oz of jar of you're favorite pizza sauce. Or homemade.
- You need 16 slice of of sandwich pepperoni.
- You need 4 of , 12 inch hoagie rolls.
- Prepare 1 of kosher salt.
Philly pepperoni pizza steak instructions
- Add the pizza sauce to a medium saucepan over low heat..
- Set a large frying pan to medium heat..
- When pan is hot add a 1/2 pound of steak and cook for 30 seconds then flip..
- Season steak with a pinch of salt and Cook for 30 more seconds.
- Using two spatulas pull the steak apart and chop into 1/4 inch pieces..
- It should look like this.
- Cook until no longer pink and add to the pizza sauce. Stir to combine.
- Repeat steps 3 through 7 until the remaining steak is cooked and mixed with the sauce..
- Set your oven to broil while assembling the sandwiches..
- Arrange 4 pepperoni slices on the rolls.
- Top with 1/2 pound of the steak and sauce mixture..
- Top with approximately 2 slices of cheese. Or if using shredded cheese about a 1/4 cup.
- Broil until cheese is melted. About 2 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.