Philly CheezeSteak Panini.
You can cook Philly CheezeSteak Panini using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Philly CheezeSteak Panini
- It’s 2 large of Bell peppers – sliced.
- Prepare 1 large of Onion – sliced.
- You need 1 of Ribeye steak grilled/cooked to your preference and sliced. I used a leftover ribeye steak..
- Prepare 4 of Onion/poppy seed ciabatta rolls or bun of your choice..
- Prepare 4 slice of Cheese. I used white American cheese..
Philly CheezeSteak Panini instructions
- Slice onions, bell peppers, and steak.
- Grill or pan fry bell peppers, onions and steak for 5 – 7 minutes..
- Butter your buns and assemble sandwich..
- Grill or pan fry sandwich until heated through and the cheese is melted. ENJOY.
- Easy clean up. Place damp paper towels on grill, turn off shut lid and let cool..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.