Gluten Free Egg Frittata.
You can cook Gluten Free Egg Frittata using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Egg Frittata
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 of pinch’s of Penzy’s Forward seasoning or a Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 2 cups of cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 of green onions sliced.
- It’s 2-4 of sausage links cooked and sliced or sub for bacon sliced.
- Prepare 3-4 of small red potatoes sliced.
- You need 1 of red and orange pepper chopped.
Gluten Free Egg Frittata instructions
- Beat eggs, milk seasoning, salt and pepper in a bowl for 5 minutes until more pale, thinner..
- Turn on oven to 350, add sliced thin potatoes to your seasoned skillet pan. Arrange all over the bottom of pan. Add additional ingredients to your egg mixture, sausage, veggies and mix another one minute..
- Pour egg mix over skillet and potatoes. You can add fresh basil, tomatoes, mushrooms or additional herbs to taste. Bake in over for 35 minutes covered w foil..egg bake should be golden brown and firm like an omelet..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.