Spicy Pickled Cauliflower.
You can have Spicy Pickled Cauliflower using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Pickled Cauliflower
- You need 1 of small head cauliflower, chopped into small florets.
- You need 1-2 of medium habanero peppers, minced (seeds intact).
- You need 1/2 of small jalapeño, sliced (seeds intact).
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, sliced.
- It’s 3-4 Tbsp of lime juice, plus more to taste.
- You need of Brine.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of distilled white vinegar, plus more as needed.
- You need 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2-3 Tbsp of organic cane sugar (or sub honey, stevia, or maple syrup to taste).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of sea salt, plus more to taste.
Spicy Pickled Cauliflower step by step
- Add cauliflower florets to a large mason jar or glass container (using as many as needed), along with habanero peppers, jalapeño pepper, garlic, and lime juice. Set aside..
- To a small saucepan add distilled white vinegar, apple cider vinegar, sugar, and salt. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and stir to fully dissolve salt and sugar..
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more salt or sugar to taste..
- Pour the hot brine over the cauliflower until your glass container(s) are full. Ensure the cauliflower is fully submerged. If needed, add more vinegar or a little water to cover..
- Seal well and shake to combine. Then refrigerate for at least 1 hour. The flavors will deepen and intensify the longer it marinates. Best flavor is achieved after 24 hours..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.