Chicken Philly. How to make chicken cheese steaks at home! These were on a secret menu at the diner I worked at and were VERY popular with good reason! Homemade authentic chicken Philly cheesesteak loaded with chicken, mushrooms, veggies, and provolone cheese.
Absolutely incredible flavor from simple pantry ingredients. See more ideas about low carb recipes, keto diet recipes, keto recipes. Taking a cue from the classic Philly cheese steak, this recipe replaces the traditional beef with chicken but keeps the cheese and onion-bell pepper topping. You can have Chicken Philly using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Philly
- It’s 1 lb of chicken breast tenders.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 of mushrooms (optional).
- You need 1 of tomato (optional).
- It’s 1 of banana peppers (optional).
- Prepare 1 of cheese.
Pressing the already-warm filling helps the. Warm meat, gooey cheese, and grilled vegetables–what's not to love about a Philly cheese steak? How many calories are in Chicken Philly Sandwich? Amount of cholesterol in Chicken Philly Sandwich: Cholesterol.
Chicken Philly instructions
- season chicken (I marinate mine).
- Saute onions, mushrooms and bell peppers in olive oil, remove from skillet, set aside.
- Cook chicken in same olive oil until no longer pink, add onions, bell peppers and other ingredients.
- Let ingredients cook for about 5 minutes then top with cheese of your choice.
The classic Philly cheesesteak is made with beef, and this keto casserole can be made with either chicken or beef. This dish will quickly become a household favorite. These Chicken Philly Sandwiches are made perfectly with thinly sliced seasoned chicken. Topped with sauteed peppers and onions and loaded with cheese. Then served on a super soft hoagie roll.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.